Thursday, May 19, 2011

Cannes

Today we went to Cannes where they are currently holding the Cannes Film festival! When we first arrived we went and walked around the red carpet.  Then we decided to explore the road in line with the beach.  Here they were having private beach parties both on shore and off shore on yachts.  Everyone was dressed in designer clothing and driving Porsches, Mercedes, Audis, etc.  Designer stores were placed along the beach strip as well as cafes. We even saw Kanye West driving into a valet! Meghan, Abby and I went shopping and I even bought some fancy little chocolates.  We had dinner at the cheapest decent looking place we could find because everything was so expensive.  I think I will run out of money quicker than I thought.  My pictures are huge and difficult to load but I will try my best! BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment